I would recommend this manufacturer for any an individual that provides this SRA Low Temperature Lead Free Solder Paste T3 – 250 Grams (SSLTNC-250G). A wonderful way to trim expenses on buying this specific. I’ve the following before and incredibly experienced it.
Packaged in 250 gram Jar. Shelf Life: refrigerated 12 months, unrefrigerated 6 months. Storage and Handling Refrigerate at 3-8C (37-46F). Allow 4 hours for solder paste to reach an operating temperature of 20-25C (68-77F) before use.
- This is a low temp solder paste with a no clean flux
- Melting Point 137C 278F (Eutectic)
- 90% Metal Particle Size 25-45 Microns
- Protect Sensitive Parts with this low melting Lead Free Solder Sn42/Bi57/Ag1
- This alloy is better than Sn42/Bi58 because it contains Ag which makes it stronger and less brittle
I really like the following it is my personal favorite thus far I wish to give them a go virtually all. This became a terrific for a terrific price, I would recommend them to anyone which uses. Beneficial, Never wonderful, although superior SRA Low Temperature Lead Free Solder Paste T3 – 250 Grams (SSLTNC-250G).